Blogger Templates

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Love Russia



Love Russia~!
It is a Charity Concert !
I went because I wanna do more good things :)
And I signing up for MISSON.
Misson and Love Russia are organized by MF(http://malaysianfellowship.com/)
Things we do in Mission is to set up Mobile Medical Clinics in poor countries and village which locate in deep jungle,provide them free medicine,teach children how to brush their teeth in the correct way,etc...

Give.Love.Serve.

Ok...back to the TOPIC. :)

Lih Yin~ Long time no see...LOL








Woahhhhh~

Started!

Medical Student can sing well too~!
Seriously,this is nice!

Dance Craft (Russian)

Nuteki (Russian)
Rock style!!!!!!!!



Lucky Draw  :)

Saved (Russian)

Malaysian VS Russian
Piano VS Violin
I love this!

Dudko Family received a gift from MF

Finally~! Rynn Lim

Sis's bump? 

We were so brave...Actually we were too crazy...
We were the first who asked Rynn Lim to sign on our hands ;)


William photoboom !

Bo Yuan,the cute guy~

Jeff

Jay

Phil,the tall guy~

KaiChi,Emcee of the day~

Kelvin ;)


Ex roommate,Groupmate ~ My dear YY

YuenXing and I ;)

Rynn Lim~


Signature of Rynn Lim

People like to take the photo of me when I looking at the mirror...




Because of you

Paynee and I
She is Hello Kitty fans^^



Girls camwhoring...

Spot Ally ;)

Outfit of the day
Top-(Inner: Sis's Vest)
(Outer: Voir)
Short- Bad room-s ~ Click here .
Evelope bad- Bad room-s ~ Click here.



OniOn
xoxo