Blogger Templates

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Holiday,Happy Victory Day ^^v


We had few days holidays due to Russia's Victory Day..
Thanks Russia^^

I love holidays,well,who doesn't?

I love Spring.
The SUN.
The GREEN TREES.
The COLD WIND.
The COLOURFUL PEOPLE.
(My carlo rino bag,gold watch and ring from bali)
And I changed my hair colour to MERUN,not obvious enough,will dye one more time...

I am so RED that day ;P

We went to KOWLOON restaurant.
A typical CHINESE restaurant,all China people in there...
We almost forgot we are in RUSSIA.
Due to some reason I cnt post the photos of the restaurant,but after two weeks I can post it ^^
So stay tuned :P

BTW,MASSAD 2012 will held in KOWLOON on 19th May 2012 ;)
This is one of the pic.
Promo promo a while~ LOL

My outfit of the day
Dress from NEWLOOK,it only cost me 100 rub. so cheap right? 
Heels also from NEWLOOK,400 rub only ><
Socks also from NEWLOOK,it only cost 50 rub!!! 
White coat from Thailand.
Imma fans of NEWLOOK? LOL
Onion ^^v
It 's Victory day let's show a "V" ^^V