Blogger Templates

Friday, August 10, 2012

Annual outing with my moon ♥♥♥

♥Levain♥
Dessert is LOVE

My pretty girl ;)

Last min make up face =.=

Playing with the FOCUS.


Us


♥ Our BFF ribbon hairband ♥





Acting cute ;) * LOLOLOLOL



Naise~~~


RM3 for two^^

We had this for FREE!  

 After that,we had our late lunch/early dinner in SAKAE SUSHI.
Super cheap!!!

Urban young adult (no more TEENAGER~SobSob) like to take pic with food.
So do we.


P/s:

Glad to have her as my BFF.
She always there for me whenever I feel down,sad or emo.
Such a naise and gorgeous girl ;)



Oh,and one last thing... A lot of people ask me what camera I used...
TADAAAA~~~!

Sony NEX-F3
Welcome to YAP family ;)

*easy to use*
*light*
*naise-white*
*look cool*
*16.1 megapixel*
*180 degree screen*
*etc* muahahaha....


You're my moon.♥♥♥
xoxo
Onion ;P