Blogger Templates

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let it be instead of let it go.

(kinda likey this photo*)

Yea...Just let it be...
The more I tried to let go,The love goes deeper.
So yeah.

It had been 1 month,we never contact each other.
Whatever.(Everytime i say whatever,my heart actually shouting : arghhh,I f4king care!) 
Sh1t.
really sh1t.
Idk what should I do.

And few days ago...I cried and I couldn't control.
*too loud until my neighbour heard and they come to comfort me.*
At the moment I just realise I am losing him.
Forever.
so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SAD, you know?
And my double eye lid become single eye lid.
Sibeh YONG SUIIIIIII~~~~!
Hais what to do? bo bian.
Sleep lo.

Let it be...
Imma scary girl-This quite true.

Sometime I really don't feel like going back...
Maybe I just afraid of going back...
But Dad and Mum...
I miss my family and friends.
I duno what "CRAZY" things i will do when i go back.
Just STAY TUNED people.

xoxo
Sexyonion