Blogger Templates

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Miss you so so much ....

It had been awhile since the last time we sleep together and gossip until late night...
I miss those moments...
I actually love to spend time with you all...
Sing K in my room,gossip on my/ur bed....
Feel like you're part of mine and I'm part of you....r LIFE.haha

We always got the reason to laugh at, when we are together...
Actually... Having a high tea or even breakfast together with you all, 
can make my smile last for the whole day;)
or just lying on the sofa of your house and watching TV,having a cup of wine that serve by Mr.Toy ...
Or bringing Sean for breakfast,dinner with Chester;)
haha~ 

We haven't get to dance together=[...
We did once...but tht not consider dancing coz we still not that OPEN~!
haha...we must go dance kuat-kuat once ;P
Dance like nobody business^^

We are insane but ONLY when we are with each other ...
I LOVE YOU  more than anything.


This article is for my girls.
Yi,Li,Elian and Moon