Blogger Templates

Sunday, March 4, 2012

17 again?

 Just had my hair cut...
It has been one year without FRINGE,and now my FRINGE is back ;)
look exactly like my 17 year-old's photo huh?

see this!!
When I were 17...*sigh...Time flies~

 We got the same FRINGE...Sister^^

And then,STRANGE thing happens~!!
My dear also cut her hair today...
And we realise our fringe are SAME!
 Accidently got the SAME FRINGE~ ;D
(I steal photo from her twitter.Shh...)

 After Haircut,my sis and I decided to buy Chatime...
We wanted to try something new..so we ordered this!
Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea----NOT BAD
Due to daddy and mummy have to fetch our relative from LCCT who stay in Jakarta,so we "da bao" this as our dinner ^^

What a wonderful Sunday ;)
Nighty~
(but i always sleep at 3am/4am..INSOMNIA love me too much *sigh*)


OniOn
With LOVE
 ♥ ♥ ♥