Blogger Templates

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

1st celebration of my 20th Bitchday : 7atenine



Got my name on it! Yes I am Ms Yap ;P
7atenine, awesome restaurant and not that expensive ^^








I LOVE the environment there! is like super super super awesome !!!!
Thinking of going AGAIN!
When we asking for bill that time,the waiter told us we can have 6 drinks for FREE! Yay ^^v
And when we paying that time,we were like OMG Why so cheap?
We laugh like 38 po. Keep smiling ni...
'cause it's very worthy!

P/s: I find these photos from the internet.



Fries~ got some cheese on top

This taste like char bihun. Super nice but oily. * the shrimp super fresh!

Beef pizza!
After finishing all this food... (actually we cnt finish it,we force ourselves to fnsh it)
and yea we were full like stomach gonna burst soon!

And HERE COMES THE CAKE!
Gosh,are you kidding me?!

but...but...but... this cake look so yummy and it's BASKIN ROBBINS cake!
And we became monster...
3 of us finish the whole damn cake. LOL. (Girls~)
Just because girls got another stomach for dessert.Guys probably cnt fnsh it~

Officially 20. 
No longer teenager anymore.

Me me me!

My lady.

LOVE

Meant to be.
♥♥♥

I still rmb, we used to be a Japanese & Korean (Tht's what they said)
Are we still look like Japanese & Korean? LOL
I don't wanna know the answer.kthxbye! hehe

OOTD


♥Thks my love ♥


Thks for being my BFF
Thks for being there for me 
Thks for the awesome celebration
Thks for growing up together with me

I Love You,more than words.






7atenine

ascott kuala lumpur
no. 9, jalan pinang
50450 kuala lumpur, malaysia
+6012 210 3055
Click here to know more about 7atenine!