Blogger Templates

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Chilis is love





Panaroma of the day

YY look short because 4 of them are TOO TALL.


All the guys



Our Wtf face=]




 Molten choco always my love!!!
Yummy!

 April babies were cutting the cake=]

The sweetest couple ever.

Bobo and I

   Onion,Philip,Sacha
   He is so tall !

Onion,Jeffrey,Martin




This photo have a story...
saw the previous photo(group photo),can't find me right?
B'cause I am the photographer...
Then I said I also want take group photo....
and Soon Fei took my DSLR and capture me...(only me but not group photo)
Then I pretended to be angry.LOL 


This is another story...
They were looking at me...
But before that...
Yes,I hit Jay...because when I posing on their right hand side....
Jay pointed to the left side and said,everyone look there...
==

Sweet Couple in the MOSCOW.

errr



Yesh,we are in love=D