Blogger Templates

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sushi Lover ♥

Yeah! Imma Sushi Lover...
I think I ate once a week...LOL
Sushi in Russia is just super AWESOME.
I think everyone here LOVE sushi a lot!
Addicted wei.

My little Spongebob wallet said,"I am so full now"
Thanks Daddy and Mummy give me extra money...
So that I could affort more sushi! LOL

For those in Msia...
Let you all see how's Russia Sushi look like...
Bigger than Msia and nicer!


*Do you guys notice all the frame is "LEMELEME"?
Yeah.One of the Iphone apps that I love the most!
For Iphone user and If you like photography,
Find "LemeLeme" and download it NOW!


Ok.
Finish talking craps.
Back to study...
3am.*insomnia again?
Sleep = suffer
Don't sleep = suffer
Then how?
Recently very easy to get dizzy,stomach ache,headache and one more heartache...
I Don't Know why.
Stress week gua...
Still emo? too free a?
Go study la OniOn YaP!