Blogger Templates

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Written in Star ---- Massad

M.A.S.S.A.D
MalAySia Student Annual Dinner


Oh Chee 






We dance,we laugh,we act sexy...
And we success!


President of Massad 2011


First lady and us 



She is same age with me...Why she so tall,I so short?='[
She is Allysha 

Yunn Min and us

Angelina and I

Act cute?

Kelly and I

Devina and I

Charis 

Shen-ly 

Eliz 

Charmaine and us

Yuen Xing and I

us

Tallest guy ever.LOL.
He look like Lee Hom...Real people la...
Photo...err...no comment. =P
Philip,Don't break my door if u see this.

Hot girls.

Show your Funny face people ^^

This is my car...
But...where is my driver?He might be late. Zzz

Korston Hotel.

It's awesome right?

Kisses 

Which is my sister?
Left one or right one?
Left one look more alike but then my sister is right one.LOL

Sexay.
Yes,is you 

~END~